Java Spring developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when driving technical solutions?
Do you have proven track record of building client systems with complex architecture? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using the latest technologies?
We’re looking for a Java Sprint Boot developer to:
• Analyze functional requirements, design and implement solution based on SDLC
• Partake in technical design of application components in distributed services.
• Code, test, and deploy application components with local and offshore developers within a Scrum team.
• Responsible for delivering high quality code that meets our KPI
• Work with test engineers to ensure minimum defects are introduced into QA.
Together with Scrum team you will work on a state-of-the-art platform that makes managing finances online easy. Your mission will be to provide unique solutions within business requirements in line with the established standards. As a UI developer, you'll play an important role in Digital Advisory team in Wroclaw.
Your expertise :
• Minimum 5 years of hands on experience in develop, design, maintenance and integration of Java based applications in a large enterprise environment using Spring framework
• Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging skills.
• Good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
• Experience working with Agile methodology, especially Scrum
• Bachelor's degree in either Science, Information Technology, Mathematics is a plus
• Able to operate successfully in a matrix environment
• Proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
• Highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.