Team Leader - Settlements
Job Reference #
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
• develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
• manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
• make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
• ensure that the processing of income events (dividend and coupon payments) and capital redemptions are done accurately and timely
• ensure that the notification services in connection with capital transactions and income processing meet the highest standards
• ensure that events are captured, notified to clients, processed to client accounts and claimed on outstanding trades
• ensure that the cash and securities breaks reconciliation is done properly and timely
You’ll be working in the Settlements team in Wrocław, Dominikański office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Europe business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas of the Bank to ensure a seamless service. Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm.
• minimum 2 years of team management experience within financial environment• Knowledge and experience in Income Processing field will be a very strong asset • Experience in process transition and stabilization will be welcomed• Strong risk-awareness mentality• Strong written and verbal communication skills• Influencing and relationship building skills• The ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
• fluent in English
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including Excel
• accountable for your actions
• able to work collaboratively within a team
• able to provide constructive challenge
• delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.