QA Engineer - Ref Data
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and automation? Do you have a keen eye for detail? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– help drive a discipline and culture of automation improving our QA process
– create and execute test scenarios (manual, automation, performance) for our applications
– perform detailed hands-on automated and manual testing of new functionality and regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
– provide a comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, Unix
– raise and track defects
– collaborate with BAs, PMs and developers for troubleshooting issues
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
You’ll be working in our Krakow location. We work closely with our Software Engineers, BAs and PMs, ensuring quality is at the forefront of all our releases. Our team embraces new ideas and improvements, to make all our lives easier and more enjoyable.
– 2 years+ experience in software testing (both manual and automation)
– experience in Java programming language (Core Java, Junit)
– practical experience with Selenium Web Driver
– good understanding of test automation concepts and patterns
– experience in testing web-based application
– experience with Web Services, REST API testing (Postman or SOAP-UI)
– good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools (Jira, X-Ray, Confluence)
– working knowledge of SQL
– experience in Scrum / Agile methodology
– ability to check logs in Unix / Linux environments
– experience in performance testing (JMeter)
– understanding of continuous integration and delivery with Jenkins or TeamCity or similar tools
– strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues
– known for hitting deadlines
– able to adapt quickly to new processes
– able to prioritise
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.