Digital Sales Manager Online Marketing Team (German Speaker)
Digital, Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy investigating complex issues / situations and proposing solutions? Do you like interacting with various stakeholders?
The Multichannel Management & Digitization of UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. This role is part of the Online Marketing team, which is responsible for all online marketing activities for UBS Switzerland. You will be responsible for:
- assuming end-to-end responsibility for campaigns in owned digital sales & marketing channels, including content conception, planning, liaising with stakeholders, and reporting
- coordinating content publishing, incl. copywriting /texting and sign-off processes
- preparation and execution of regular reporting activities, incl. deriving and implementing suitable actions
- autonomous management of projects in the digital sales & marketing area (e.g. new content formats, client journey development, A/B-testing, re-targeting, etc.)
- support senior project managers with project work and compile presentations for Senior Management
- continuous alignment with business partners such as marketing specialists, segment representatives, and other internal and external stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Online Marketing team in our Wroclaw office. We deal with all online marketing activities for UBS Switzerland like website optimization, marketing campaigns, search engine marketing, social media and e-mail marketing. The Digital Development team is responsible for owned digital sales & marketing channels such as sales & marketing zones in UBS Digital Banking and direct sales & marketing via e-mail.
– a higher education degree from a university/ FH, preferably in Business or Marketing
– experience (4+ years) in the field of online marketing/digital sales, ideally in managing digital sales & marketing campaigns
– strong analytical and conceptual skills
– a high degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment - able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
– good stakeholder management and communication skills – you are comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– excellent language skills in German (native would be beneficial) and English
– experience with digital marketing tools, e.g. Adobe Campaign, IBM Interact, Salesforce, etc.
– proficient with Microsoft office applications PowerPoint and Excel
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.