Analysis and Reporting Specialist – Asset Management COO
Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details?
We’re looking for someone like that to join our team.
The Demand Management team in Asset Management COO is responsible for financial reporting, planning and analysis for the division's technology, business consulting and market data costs. The Analysis and Reporting Specialist will support the department by providing financial reporting and analysis to aid business management and give guidance and advice on accounting issues and the financial implications of business trends. Additionally, the Specialist will facilitate governance and compliance adherence for best practices in portfolio management of technology projects including key performance control indicators owned by the division.
• Responsible for the financial controlling analysis and reporting of divisional spend in technology expenses.
• Administrate initiatives and programs in our portfolio management tool (PPM).
• Understand and analyze the project portfolio forecast and tie it together with the financial forecast.
• Perform monthly activities including forecasting activities, variance analysis, change requests and approvals modifications to financials and schedules, etc.
• Ensure IT business domain leads are adhering to financial targets and mitigate risks / issues arising.
• Creates and/or maintains databases and management reports (Tableau and Excel), interpreting data and identifying trends. Applies general knowledge of business developed through educations or past experience.
• Prepares and analyzes data while also resolving data issues and discrepancies for reporting.
• Develop reporting tools to analyze large complex data sets and provide executive level status reports and summaries in relation to workforce planning, portfolio reporting and financial management reporting.
You’ll be working in the AM COO Demand Management in partnership with AMIT Business Management Team based in Poland. Through close collaboration with internal partners and departments we offer you the opportunity to build up a strong and sustainable network within the bank.
• A university degree in finance or economics, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
• Experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
• Experience in FP&A, managerial and general accounting a plus
• Proficient with MS Office productivity tools (Excel, Access) and ideally reporting tools (Tableau)
• Advanced desktop computer and application skills including spreadsheets, databases, vendor reporting tools (Tableau) and various other MS Office programs (Excel, Access, etc)
• Attention to detail and data reconciliation skills in the process of translating data into information
• Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• Collaborative team player who has the ability to effectively interact with multiple working styles as well as work across all levels and business lines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.