Business Project Services Specialist
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Data Analytics? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Within the Group Corporate Services – Platforms & Shared Services team we are seeking an analyst to:
• coordinate business requirements and transform them into system requirements and functional specifications
• solve various process problems with elegant technical solutions
• conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
• work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits
• challenge inconsistent processes, and be able to propose workable improvements
• discover areas of customer experience that can be automated through machine learning
• cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
• provide support for selected team's activities, or manage small projects
Group Corporate Services – Platforms & Shared Services team in Krakow - Zabierzów (Eximius Business park) is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes / tools and maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information and services. This role will require you to cooperating with and regularly report to senior management. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
• educated in Economics, IT, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
• previous experience in project management / business analyses / communications area preferably in international environment
• strong analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy, competent technical skills
• proficiency in designing, documenting business processes
• ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
• experience in projects involving cross-functional teams and leaders to build scalable processes and metrics
• strong experience with data visualization tools (PowerPoint or Tableau) and management presentations
• very good English, both spoken and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.