Project Manager - HR Service Delivery Change
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone and achieve results in a project environment? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– be recognized as a change agent and project manager; leading regional or global HR projects
– build up strong professional relationships and partner with experts across the organization
– think strategically making business cases and propose business solutions that hold up over the long term
– manage projects with appropriate planning, execution, timing, quality, risk identification
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. The role of HR Service Delivery is to deliver efficient and client focused solutions across HR Advisory, HR Operations and Payroll functions. Our role is to manage a significant project portfolio and provide change and project management expertise to the functions that we support across the HR organization. You will work closely with colleagues in London and Zurich on managing projects for Switzerland and EMEA locations (depending on the business need). You will be reporting into Krakow Change Team Lead.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– HR project management experience including process design and implementation
– an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in HR services
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– analytical mindset and skills with a passion to build knowledge and gather new data
– motivation to improve processes and track changes
– consulting skills would be an additional asset
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– flexible and resilient, ready to face new approaches
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in English, German language skills would be an asset
– quick learner with existing knowledge on technology and HR processes
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.