E-Communication Monitoring Associate
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert across all Business Divisions, supporting them in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defence activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
You’ll be working in the Electronic Communications team in Krakow. We form part of the UK Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls team within C&ORC. Our primary role is responsibility for the monitoring of electronic communications on a cross divisional basis to ensure compliance with the following key compliance risks; Suitability, Market Conduct, Cross Border and Conflicts of Interest. The objective of our monitoring is to confirm there has been no abuse of sensitive UBS information or UBS's clients; that internal policies are complied with and to help safeguard UBS's reputation against legal and regulatory risks.
– experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
– an understanding of the regulatory environment and expectations, FCA rules and guidance together with other relevant regulations and codes of practice
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– organized and with ability to prioritise tasks
– fluent in English. Other languages which would be beneficial for the role are French, Italian, German, Spanish or Russian
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.