Senior IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
An IT Business Analyst within Operations IT responsible for business architecture and driving business and process related parts of the delivery of strategic regulatory initiatives. Working hand-in hand with product owner, project managers and technical IT delivery leads on making sure the software and solutions delivered ensure firm’s compliance and are of the highest technical standards.
We are a team of open minded and highly motivated professionals who care about quality and sustainable solutions. We are accountable for what we do and have a full say in how we do things. It is not only we do believe in Agile and XP practices – we embody all of those in our everyday work to ensure our software is of the highest quality and has the "value to customer" at its heart. You will be cooperating with multiple teams located in Krakow and Wroclaw working on a strategic regulatory transaction reporting platform. Our software is a heart of UBS Investment Bank and UBS Wealth Management – we are in charge of near real-time reporting each and every OTC (over-the-counter) and ETD transaction to multiple global regulators.
– experience in applying business analysis techniques
– experience in enterprise architecture and system integration
– the nature of seeking the strategic and sustainable IT solutions
– the ability to understand and interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
- experience in stakeholder management
– knowledge of modeling techniques (SBE, rule-based logics)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– ability to write SQL queries
– an understanding of XML and XPATH
– experience in financial markets, OTC and ETD derivatives
– experience in software development for the banking industry
– experience and understanding of financial regulations, e.g., Dodd-Frank, EMIR or MIFID2
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– agile practitioner
– passionate about financial markets
– eager to be a part of the frontline of the regulations imposed on the financial markets
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.