Oracle QA Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- be a part of a self-organizing Scrum team
- work directly with development team and have substantial impact on quality of deliverables
- improve and extend existing testing framework
- evolve and maintain complex regression test base
- define test scenarios based on business requirements
- ensure highest quality of deliverables
- analyze code and resolve problems
You will be working in the team supporting strategic solutions for Group Technology that is currently operating in Wroclaw.
We look after strategic reporting solutions in collaboration with professionals all around the world.
As a member of our team you will be working on a data centric project that is automating exchange of information between UBS and external counterparties and regulators.
We follow agile principles and constantly look for a way to improve our processes. Your team will be working with multiple product backlogs, cooperating with business stakeholders on regular basis. We strive to automate repetitive work (regression tests, Continuous Integration and deployment tests and similar).
– a couple of years of experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
– experience with automation of tests (QTP, Selenium, Fitnesse, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
– some hands on programming experience
– experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
– experience with relational databases
Nice to have:
– Web Services, Java, Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects, Qlikview, etc.)
– experience of building front to back risk dashboards, understanding key operational risk metrics, post trade controls and familiarity with the regulatory reporting environment (a plus)
– hands on experience with in PL/SQL programming
– working knowledge of XML processing – XQuery, XSLT, etc.
- flexible and open-minded
- self-driven and proactive
- paying attention to details
- a problem solver
- responsible and committed to deliver results
- able to manage, prioritize and solve problems quickly and completely
- good team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.