Financial Analyst with VBA
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Are you tech savvy ?
-supporting accounting and financial activates running the robots and tactical automatization tools
– supporting accounting and reporting activities
– reconciling and analyze financial information for Finance functions
– collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Business Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations.
– working towards or hold university degree in technical / accounting / finance / economics or similar field
– experience in Financial Reporting or GL Accounting
– experienced with VBA (coding, debugging), SQL is nice to have
– strong analytical skills
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– comfortable with English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.