Tax Analyst (FATCA/AEI)
Job Reference #
Are you familiar with FATCA? Are you passionate about taxes?
We’re looking for someone that can help us with:
– Assessing DE (Design Effectiveness) and OE (Operating Effectiveness) of FATCA & AEI controls
– Identifying locations in scope for reviews, resources to run the reviews and business contacts in scope locations
– Reviewing/amending questions in the assessment templates to test DE (Design Effectiveness) and OE (Operating Effectiveness)
– Training assigned reviewers based on approved assessment templates
– Running kick-off meetings with reviewers and business contacts
– Facilitating validation of assessment results with business area
– Proposing remediation measures to business and establishing due dates and owners
– Tracking remediation of issues identified during reviews
– Presenting findings in the monthly and bi-weekly meetings
You’ll be working in the AEI-FATCA / QI Competence Center team in Krakow as a member of the global tax team. Our role is to provide the different functions involved in FATCA, QI and AEI related processes with timely and qualitative responses in order to avoid errors in FATCA, QI and AEI relevant processes, which could pose risks to UBS’s compliance. We provide responsive service to clients and investors by answering operational related queries based on agreed procedures and FAQs.
– Bachelor's degree or above (preferably legal/tax/financial background)
– Previous experience in FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and AEI (Automatic Exchange of Information also known as Common Reporting Standard CRS), and/or QI
– Effective team working / collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts as part of a global team across many jurisdictions
– Very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.