Asset Servicing Lawyer
Job Reference #
Do you have experience with all legal and regulatory matters related to investment fund depositaries' business? Do you love providing solutions? We're looking for someone like that to:
• advise on all legal and regulatory matters related to our fund depositary business in Luxembourg, with a focus on UCITS and alternative investment funds
• represent Legal in our strategic initiatives and projects
• support the on-boarding of new structures, draft and negotiate contractual arrangements and review offering documents from the depositary's perspective
• act as a gatekeeper and closely interact with different departments to protect UBS's interests and to help manage legal risks
• assess new regulatory developments and advise on potential business impacts and opportunities
You’ll be working hands-on with a team of enthusiastic lawyers within Legal Global Wealth Management (GWM) Krakow/Zabierzów, reporting to Legal GWM Luxembourg. You will work on a broadly diversifie• portfolio of tasks.
• a master degree in law (additional relevant education like LL.M. an asset), ideally including studies in France, Belgium or Luxembourg
• proven experience in the fund depositary business as lawyer or in-house counsel
• an interest in complex legal and regulatory issues
• the ability to clearly communicate legal limitations, also when under pressure
• analytic thinking, with the ability to provide practical solutions
• effective communication with strong interpersonal skills, able to manage external legal counsel
• high resiliency and proactive team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and demanding environment
• solution-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from complex situations)
• fluency in English and ideally French
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.