As a Procurement Analyst, you will be utilizing advanced purchase price cost analysis (PPCA) methodologies to determine should cost of the materials and services purchased by BD. This analysis is performed using internal and external data, including analyzing material composition, manufacturing processes and labor requirements, to identify savings opportunities.
Additionally you will be:
1. Supporting Global Procurement decisions by providing business and market intelligence, management of data and analytics, and tracking / reporting of metrics:
- Typical internal analyses and tasks include spend analysis and forecasting, savings analysis, supplier information gathering and analysis, pricing and contract analytics, benchmarking, compliance to sourcing strategies
- External analyses include market, economic and other research data, inflation, currency and oil pricing
2. Doing visualization of the complex data and interpreting mathematical models such as graphs, tables, metrics and schematics and drawing insights from them
3. Doing active and effective interaction with and influencing category teams during strategy development and option generation process, as well as senior business stakeholders
4. Supporting implementation of advanced procurement analytics capabilities
To be a successful candidate you will have an engineering degree in production management, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering or related fields or bachelor degree in economics or accounting/finance and minimum of one to three years of business experience, with some experience in production environment or procurement, finance, analytics, research or a related field.
Furthermore, the following skills and experiences are required:
- Knowledge of purchasing principles and practices,
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision,
- IT systems knowledge including the advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP basic knowledge,
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively for a wide range of internal customers under tight deadlines;
- Ability to present data, business cases and proposals logically,
- Time management and project prioritization skills
Knowledge of financial accounting principles, manufacturing or lab processes, ability to identify and implement improvements using Sigma or other methodologies will be an advantage.
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.