IT Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We're looking for someone like this to:
- run projects
- partner with experts across the organization
- think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
- manage financials of projects, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- do administrative task related to project management
- ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required
manage vendor & contract management, cost management, resource management, travels organization
You’ll be working in the Cross Operations IT in Kraków and Wrocław. Our role is to build the operational and regulatory reporting tools and solution for UBS's Investment Banking and Wealth Management businesses.
- experience collaborating with business and IT colleagues distributed globally
- a strong background in technical project management (financial services knowledge a bonus)
- expertise in tracking and controlling projects and risks through project artifacts
- knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle including change management and agile delivery
- experience with a changing environment where no two days are the same
- bachelor or master degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or related analytical field
- experience in project management support
- very good knowledge of Share Point and MS Office in particular MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- significant experience of program controlling and financials management
- excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- expert at building networks and connections
- known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
- adaptable, able to work across teams, functions and projects
- a strong communicator, fluent in English
- self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
- detail oriented, with structured, analytical, organized, methodical planning skills
- adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.