The Prod Ctrl Intmd. Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for ensuring the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the bank's books and records in coordination with the Finance team. The overall objective of this role is to control and support data integrity and general ledger reconciliation, profit attribution and new activity analysis, valuation control and product P&L and balance sheet reporting.
- Solve issues under little to no supervision, including complex problems
- Apply in-depth knowledge of industry standards and practices to daily tasks
- Analyze situations and data utilizing data analysis tools and methodologies
- Provide solutions for varied issues that potentially impact the broader business
- Communicate information clearly and succinctly
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills and MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience