The Prod Ctrl Analyst I is an entry level position responsible for contributing to efforts that ensure the completeness, accuracy and integrity of the bank’s books and records in coordination with the Finance team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the control and support of data integrity and general ledger reconciliation, profit attribution and new activity analysis, valuation control and product P&L and balance sheet reporting.
- Analyze information and make recommendations based on data
- Select the best pre-defined procedure to resolve issues and seek guidance when necessary
- Escalate anomalies and issues in an efficient and timely manner
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills and MS Excel knowledge
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Basic Finance knowledge (FX, Bonds, IRS, basic Balance Sheet knowledge)
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Awareness of the bigger picture at Citi
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience