The AMRM Project Manager’s role will be to facilitate the execution of AMRM projects by assuring end-to-end coordination and applying high quality project disciplines. The successful candidate will act as a coordinator between SDE subject matter experts (SMEs) responsible for Analysis and Design of AML solutions and internal partners including Technology, Finance Intelligence Unit, Monitoring & Investigations PMO and Compliance, in a way that will ensure both timely delivery and successful implementation of SDE recommendations. Additionally, the role will include elements of business analysis needed to support the creation of a functional solution, needed to fulfil recommendations created by SDE SMEs.
Other responsibilities include providing assistance in strategic planning for the Regional Team, including capacity planning, book of work (BOW) maintenance & execution reporting and oversight over Corrective Action Plan (CAP) closures related to Internal Audit or regulatory issues.
A key focus of this role is to deliver verbal and written communication to senior management about project – status, identified risks and proposed solutions, issues and impact.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate NAM activities from Warsaw, this individual will need to be flexible in order to work with partners located in the US, eastern time zone
- Practice established project management protocols including the development of project plans/timelines, facilitation of project meetings, ensuring project documentation is complete, consistent and of high quality, tracking the execution of tasks against the plans, etc.
- Develop/support the written/verbal communication regarding identified risks; track issues and solutions and report them in a timely manner.
- Prepare status reports for senior management.
- Participate in the planning of Business As Usual (BAU) AMRM activities.
- Exercise complete oversight over the execution of AMRM efforts, from definition and planning, through execution and closure.
- Act as a liaison with internal partners and customers to facilitate execution of AMRM BOW;
- Support creation of Capacity Plans and BOW.
- Constantly monitor, proactively manage and report on progress, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and solutions of the project portfolio to all stakeholders.
- Conduct and present project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Work with the oversight committees to prioritize all initiatives.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Working with NAM based teams
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional project management experience in Financial Services, preferably in multicultural environment.
- Full professional proficiency in English language.
- Prior experience with large scale implementations.
- Experience of working in an analytical or technical team is a significant advantage.
- Experience in AML is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AML policies and procedures is a plus.
- Experience in writing business requirements is a plus.
- Able to excel in dynamic, fluid, and continuously changing environment.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, and work independently and collaboratively.
- PMP and/or PRINCE 2 certification is preferred.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Inquisitive, enjoys learning the mechanics of things.
- Anticipate and respond to customer needs with action planning.
- Complete requests on time with attention to detail.
- Excellent corporate work ethics (timely, respectful and considerate to co-workers, honest).
- Must be a team player & work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated/ability to work with limited supervision while still delivering all required results within given timelines.
- Ability to take on multiple assignments and work independently.
- Strong team player that can work effectively within multi-culture and complex work environments.
- Ability to coordinate projects involving geographically and functionally diverse stakeholders.
- Problem Solver, adaptive to change.
- Ability to see big picture in a complex environment.