Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Would you like to work in a fast-pacing environment and support our key initiatives that we drive? We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to help Strategy and Transformation Team.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Technology Information Security Office - the group of IT specialists. We add value by performing various activities in IT security field. As the Quality Assurance Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in helping Strategy and Transformation Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- High quality support and communication with managers, employees and other counterparts via emails and calls (Poland and Nordic)
- Call/meet management (prepare of slide deck presentations, take meeting minutes and distribute them in a timely manner)
- Track and get updates on action items from project meetings and ensure they are closed by the due date, as well as facilitate, drive and keep track of decisions
- Create various types of reports, be responsible for comprehensive data analysis in Excel and prepare, edit and publish information
- Ensure timely communication
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have strong attention to details
- Are self-driven and open-minded
- Are willing to work in fast pace environment
Your experience and background:
- Fluency in English
- Some professional experience in multinational corporations, some audit and risk management experience would be an advantage
- Strong attention to details
- Skilled in data analysis in Excel
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (SharePoint, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willing to adapt to fast pacing environment and interests in developing your skills and knowledge in security arena
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 11 December 2019.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.