The primary focus of the Global Commercial Reporting and Analysis team is to prepare complex and comprehensive risk management reports in an accurate, timely and reliable manner. The team is heavily involved in providing senior management with critical information for various business and regulatory reviews, assist in strategic initiatives and implementation of new processes for Global Commercial business. The department also caters to adhoc request of information from regulators and other external audiences whenever required.
The main functions of the Risk Reporting Senior Analyst are:
- Prepare regular and time-sensitive ad-hoc deliverables to the regulators and senior managements, closely working with industry and regional senior portfolio managers
- Coordinates with risk management, technology, finance to make sure the risk portfolio information contained in various reports and presentations are accurate, and make sense
- Participate & contribute in various policy-driven and regulatory projects to review impact on risk management reporting in consultation with senior risk managers.
- Understand/interpret the nuances of the questions and requests from senior managements and regulators and work with risk managers and portfolio analysts to come up with solutions/alternatives.
- Review critical BAU reports as checker and identify opportunities to eliminate, standardize or combine reporting processes to achieve efficiency gains.
The Risk Reporting team interacts with industry global risk portfolio managers, Finance, Technology, Audit, and other areas within Risk Management and across the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of EXCEL, Access, Visual Basic and Power Point preferred
- Knowledge of credit risk measures and basic accounting
- Knowledge of Citigroup internal reporting applications, particularly Risk and Finance applications, is desired but not required
- Good team player and excellent work ethics
- Communication skills
- Organizational & interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Opportunity to learn through participation in various projects and cross trainings with other risk departments
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- High exposure coming from direct cooperation with senior risk management