The Asset Servicing Rep 4 performs moderately complex and varied assignments. Most of the impact is related to quality of execution. Works with limited supervision. May service an expansive array of products/services. Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise. Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards. The technical procedures for this level are well defined. Understands how duties relate with others in the team/unit and how the unit integrates with others in accomplishing the work of the function. Exchanges moderately complex information with others. There may be occasional handling of awkward contacts. Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies required. Applies research, information gathering and analysis skills to factual information. Applies judgment based on practice and precedence. Selects the best course of action from a broad array of defined options, understanding the consequences of each.
- This role will manage reconciling and processing positions related to Corporate Action events
- These activities include revisions of communications, notifications and facilitating postings for Corporate Action or Proxy events
- Works under limited supervision supporting an expansive array of products/services
- Provides support to most operational processes as needed
- Properly monitors errors to adhere to audit and control policies
- Understands the procedures and controls required for custody accounts
- Participates on UAT implementation and training activities
- Provides feedback on project related activities
- Assist with special reports and projects, and performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Prior work experience that would provide a basic knowledge of the organization
- Basic to intermediate MS Office skills
- Business experience
- Finance experience
- Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise
- Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards, which are well defined
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments including: Equity securities, Fixed Income and Asset Backed securities.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven success as a team player
- High School diploma or equivalent