Position in development team (Warsaw, Poland) which is responsible for Business Objects reports support, development and maintenance.
Main part of work is to create new or update existing reports in Business Objects application which is part of SAP BI package.
- Agree scope of report, create report, test coordination of Business Objects reports required by user.
- Cooperation in solution identification of removing errors in Business Objects reports
- Existing Business Objects reports optimalization.
- Provide suport and consultation to Business Objects reports users.
- Data base identification and analysis of Business Objects report sources.
- Prepare documentation for created software
- Explore, test and usage of new technologies in hardware and software area
- Selfeducation in bank and computer science area.
- Work progress reports to managers
- Additional jobs on managers request
- SQL / PL-SQL query knowledge
- Business Object application basic knowledge
- Database issue knowledge
- University education
- English speaking
- Good teamwork
- Co-financing of professional certifications;
- Exposure to newest technologies and methodologies available on market.
- Benefit package: private medical insurance, life insurance, cafeteria system, access to the Multisport Program, employee discounts on products, services, and events;
- Favorable pension scheme;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home;
- Participation in exciting, challenging and innovative projects, also the global ones;
- Opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide
- Stability of employment and growth opportunities globally within Citigroup;
- Work for a well-recognized company;
- Participation in charity, sports, and cultural events at Citi (CitiClub team-building trips, e.g. skiing, canoeing, and sailing events; volleyball team, choir etc.)