We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Robotics Centre of Excellence, Łódź with advanced skills in English. This is an opportunity for you to join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
Would you like to enter a steep, inspiring curve filled with challenges in a newly established unit providing Robotics as a service for the whole Nordea Group? We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join Robotics Centre and Methodology team within Robotics Centre of Excellence, RCoE, who will play a pivotal part in making Nordea the best in class in utilizing Robotics Technologies.
Nordea has one of the biggest Robotics setups in Nordics and ambition is to accelerate the growth even further within the area. Utilisation of Robotics and various automation solutions are bringing enormous potential for the financial industry and Nordea's Robotics vision is to have market leading digital workforce supporting truly digital customer experiences.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Robotics Centre of Excellence (RCoE) is the Hub for all Robotics activities in Nordea Group and have the conceptual responsibility for the Robotics theme.
Welcome to the Robotics Strategy & Methodology team within the RCoE. We add value by holding the responsibility for the foundation needed to run Robots (methodology, governance, technical platform, virtual resources), as well as the future strategic direction of Robotics.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will strongly support the journey of ramping up and evolving our Robotics capabilities in Nordea. With your great analytical skills and technical understanding, you will be both involved in creating an industrialized foundation of Robotics and contributing in forming the next generation of Robotics within Nordea including onboarding of extended automation technologies such as human in the loop, OCR, API integration solutions and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for establishing efficient processes and defining tools supporting Robotics as a modern digital workforce for Nordea
- Make judgements, clarifications and decisions on group level that support Business Units in their implementation of Robotics
- Interact with stakeholders and help clarifying questions or solving issues that may encounter while using our robotics services
- Analyse business potentials, as well as legal and commercial boundaries when it comes to new solutions in a new area
- Define and implement world class work-practises for future Robotics
- Be a true ambassador of our work of industrializing the rule-based robots and moving beyond into more advanced automation technologies
You’ll join a Nordic/Polish x-country team and this position is located in Lodz, Poland. Some travelling can be expected.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are dedicated person with the ability to understand technological potentials and future business needs
- Are known for being proactive in your work and solution oriented with a pragmatic mind set
- Actively share knowledge and ideas for improvements
- Are a team player and highly motivated to interact with stakeholders
In addition you:
- Have an academic degree within Business, Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience as management consultant, project manager, business analyst or business developer
- Experienced in Robotics area (preferably with Blueprism) and eager to contribute to digitalising Nordea with new tools
- You have a high work capacity characterized by a “get-it-done” attitude
- Analytical and inquisitive mind with attention to detail
- Communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Have proven skills in running projects, with the ability to coordinate, communicate in a clear way and plan and prioritise the work in an efficient way
- Are experienced working close to IT development (considered an advantage = not a necessity)
- Have excellent English skills, both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application, including cover letter, CV and other relevant documents no later than 19 January 2020 by using our online application form.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.