Digital Change Team Leader – Legal Transformation
Job Reference #
Are you interested in bringing the digital world to Group Legal? Do you want to be part of an exciting journey transforming our legal operations? If you describe yourself as an experienced project manager, effective problem solver and true change expert, we can offer a challenging and rewarding perspective as part of the Group General Counsel COO organization. We are looking for someone based in Poland to:
• lead, guide and develop the GGC COO Business Change Management (BCM) team to ensure optimal performance of your team
• act as first point of contact for all internal stakeholders to evaluate, triage, oversee and quality-assure assigned requests & topics
• maintain and build knowledge, skills and experience of staff
• effectively support and drive Matter and Spend Management initiatives
• support the development of the strategic change planning process in cooperation with other functions and drive its implementation
• drive the implementation of initiatives on the strategic roadmap of Group General Counsel
• ensure effective communication between the various functions of Group General Counsel and the Business Change Management unit as well as with other stakeholders in the organization
• coordinate Trainings and work with GGC employees along the user adoption path
• work as an experienced, hands-on project manager with ability and willingness to become in-depth expert in GGC processes and tools
You’ll be working as Team Lead in the GGC COO Business Change Management team and all other GGC units. The Business Change Management team focuses in particular on delivering digitization & change for Group General Counsel as part of the legal transformation program.
This role is located in our office in Zabierzów
• a university degree
• good problem-solving and analytical skills
• a strong track record in the digitization of core processes
• excellent networking skills to build credible, trusted relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• significant project management experience
• preferably an understanding of legal processes and respective policies such as Legal Hold
• good at building networks and comfortable in liaising with people at all levels
• a proactive team player
• fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.