Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
• Act as a business analyst for IT change programs that support service management cost transparency tooling
• Design, implement, and maintain simulation and modelling systems for cost allocation
• Provide process documentation, business requirements, and training materials for IT development
• Document standards and controls
• Develop and deliver reporting and analytics
• Build strong relationships with all stakeholders
You'll be working as a member of an international project team based in Krakow/Zabierzów (Eximius Business Park). We support a tool that facilitates cost allocation analysis and cost flow change simulation. The goal of our team is to improve internal cost transparency, to highlight actionable data metrics, and to analyze the impact of proposed service changes.
• University degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance, or information technology
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• A good understanding of data structure and manipulation (possibly including one or more of the following: Alteryx, Tableau, Visual Basic or SQL Database skills)
• Financial performance and analysis experience
• Previous experience dealing with cost allocation methodologies and models would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.