Business Manager for Group Risk Control
Job Reference #
Do you have a keen interest in business management and know how to juggle multiple tasks effectively?
If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
• support all financial processes including strategic planning, monthly forecasting, and workforce planning
• perform quality controls on financial and headcount reports
• manage and support other ad-hoc finance projects and requests
• prepare presentations for senior management meetings
• deliver ad hoc reports for senior management such as functional deep dives or service management reviews
• engage closely with the Risk Chief Operating Office, Finance and other functional stakeholders across all divisions
• support a variety of business management topics as required across a diverse range of locations
You’ll be working with the Chief of Staff for the Risk Reporting & Risk Model Validation teams primarily focusing on workforce planning, financials plus general business management activities. The role is open in Eximius Park in Zabierzów near Kraków.
• university degree or equivalent
• minimum 3 years' experience in financial services, ideally within business management
• excellent analytical & conceptual skills and high affinity to numbers
• an excellent communicator who can create concise summaries and give clear recommendations
• fluent in English (both verbally and written)
• enthusiastic, takes initiative and is highly diligent
• resilient, incredibly organized and not fazed by being asked to juggle many tasks simultaneously
• strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.