Senior QA Test Engineer
Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking
Job Reference #
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
– document and control test activities
– initiate and own the automation testing activities including regression testing
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
You’ll be working in the GFS Funding team in Krakow. Our role is to support line managers and employees in GFS division.
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
– knowledge of Java or any other programming language is nice to have
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.