Junior Client Account Manager with German for Fund Dealing Services
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining good relationships between Corporate Clients and operation site of Fund Dealing Services (FDS) as well as managing their queries.
- To be the central point of contact for all queries of Securities Services FDS Clients under your responsibility and manage all related issues (calls, e-mails, internal departments or management requests)
- To ensure that Client queries are properly followed up and resolved, taking clear ownership of client quality throughout FDS and Securities Services
- To guarantee Client specific knowledge through producing and updating client factsheets and reports
- To provide client service and support for day to day business and ongoing operational issues
- To help Clients implement new business and additional business
- To ensure comprehensive information flow to management and client development teams
- To take care for the quality of our relationship with our Clients and take ownership of our Client satisfaction
- To cooperate closely with Operational teams across all FDS business lines
- Fluent English
- German at communicative level
- Italian would be an asset
- University degree (economy, banking, finance studies)
- Proven experience in Client communication
- Experience in Securities Services or Investment Fund industry will be an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Client Focus
- Ability to co-operate in teams (internal and external)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa