Data Warehouse IT Delivery Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? We’re looking for someone who:
• Knows how to collaborate closely with business stakeholders and Scrum teams to ensure successful delivery of high profile business intelligence / reporting IT programs
• Can understand the overall program governance and ensure that the deliveries align to the program objectives and timescales
• Understands and articulates business requirements in Regulatory Reporting domain
• Is technical and hands on in DWH solutions, able to aid your analysis and development teams in building ETL processes, QlikView dashboards, BO reports etc.
• Evaluates existing Agile, CI/CD and DevOps processes and optimize them in terms of efficiency and risk mitigation
You’ll be leading a few Scrum teams delivering strategic solutions for Regulatory Reporting function in Investment Banking Group Operations IT. We are working for key business intelligence / reporting programs, feeding data from diverse sources and bank IT systems into the central repositories and presenting to numerous end users across the globe via custom reports and analytics dashboards. The job location is Eximius Business Park (Zabierzów).
• Minimum 5-7 years' experience applying project management techniques within Agile, CI/CD and DevOps environment in a global IT organization, financial institution preferred
• A proven track record in delivery of complex, multi-domain, multi-application software projects to demanding product owners located across the globe
• In industry project management qualification (PMI, Prince2, Agile or equivalent) - nice to have
• Good knowledge of project / development lifecycles (SDLC)
• Ability to closely collaborate with multidisciplinary, distributed teams
• Ability to interact with business stakeholders and product owners to understand their requirements, past experience in Regulatory Reporting domain is preferred
• Good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
• Some technical skills around SQL, DWH and our strategic technology stack (Oracle/Postgres, BO Reports, Qlikview, Java, Azure Cloud) is a plus
• Fluent in English and used to communicate with senior stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.