Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR), Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you a people person, open to gain new experience and to thrive? We are looking for someone like you to:
- partner with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- organize and manage the interview scheduling process
- initiate onboarding
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system and manage the ad-hoc queries
- complete validation and quality check of job adverts
You will become a part of a young, ready to help and support each other group of people, who love to speak foreign languages. You can choose whether you want to be based in Krakow (Czerwone Maki) where you will support on a daily basis the recruitment process for UBS in EMEA countries. Our day starts with a good cup of coffee and planning, organizing, discussing our current tasks and priorities in order to deliver the best possible service for candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity and integrity of our team, as tackling the tasks needs sticking to the guidelines as well as being approachable and flexible.
Meet some of the Krakow HR team! Watch the video
- passion for working with people and true service oriented mind-set
- willingness to start a career in a field of HR
- experience in an international company would be an asset
- fluent in English
- French, German or Italian language would be a strong asset
- well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- familiar with standard IT tools and eager to learn more
- a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.