IFRS Financial Analyst
Finance, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for Financial Analyst to join the Group Accounting Policy (GAP) Team to:
• support our quarterly and annual reporting process – review, challenge and document notes and disclosures, perform deep dives and work with stakeholders across the group to proactively resolve queries
• support the Standard Setting Process; monitor new and emerging standards coming from the IASB; perform peer analysis and develop presentations and training materials.
• implement of new and revised accounting policy requirements e.g. IFRS 9 Expected Credit losses, IFRS 16 Leases;
• analyze the change technically and operationally work -with IT and the wider Finance community to develop business requirements for the new change; communicate and update stakeholders on the changes.
• support the Global GAP team in providing advice and support to the Business Divisions
You’ll be working in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) as part of the Global Group Accounting Policy (GAP) team – a team of accounting experts that advises and fully supports all Business Divisions and Corporate Center.
• higher education (university degree)
• internationally recognized accountancy qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, Swiss CPA) preferred
• 4+ years work experience, preference for within a Financial Services Organization or a Large Auditing Firm
• you are a good communicator (both orally and in writing) with ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels
• fluent in English (German an advantage)
• proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• you are an individual with strong analytical skills who also displays commitment and strong ownership of tasks and works consistently towards goals and resolutions
• able to cooperate and consult appropriately with a wide range of individuals
• able to balance demands of a diverse client and project portfolio in a dynamic environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.