Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, tak, ja or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with:• University degree preferably in Supply Chain, Economics, Procurement or equivalent fields of study
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the area of Procurement Sourcing or Supply Chain in international environment.
• Fluent command of English (C1 or higher)
• Strong analytical skills, solid knowledge and experience in using Excel. VBA and Power BI would be an advantage.
• Strong priority setting and problem solving skills
• Customer centric approach accompanied with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Assertive to follow up on projects and interact with business partners of all levels including senior stakeholders
• Self-driven, proactive and able to work independently in a cross cultural business environment
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Procurement Department in Kraków, Poland. As a Procurement Sourcing Executive for Logistics you will work closely with Category Manager on:
Advanced spend and volume analysis for strategy development
Implementation of category strategy
Conducting bidding processes
You will collaborate with PMI affiliates and global Procurement Centers, travelling occasionally.
We offer• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.m