To ensure continued global compliance with data protection laws, including the EU’s GDPR, PMI has established a global privacy program driven by a team of dedicated privacy specialists covering all our markets and functions. Your role will be work in the core of this privacy organisation to help enhance this program and monitor its adoption around the world.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT• 3+ years of experience in IT security, risk management, audit, compliance or law
• 1+ year of experience working on data privacy
• Familiarity with the GDPR and other major global data protection laws
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills
• Strong organization and analytical skills
• Good documentation skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
Of advantage:• Experience working as a DPO or within a Privacy Office
• Privacy certifications such as CIPP/E or CIPM
• Experience working successfully in a global, multicultural organization
• Experience managing initiatives across teams and geographies
Xiaomi Mi A3 You will drive diverse activities to maintain and strengthen PMI’s data privacy program, including:
• improving global privacy practices and processes
• supporting the selection, configuration and global roll-out of privacy management tools
• advising on the adoption of privacy-enhancing technologies
• designing awareness campaigns
• monitoring performance and benchmarking
• maintaining central registers
• assessing privacy risks
• advising business and IT colleagues on privacy
• training, coordinating and collaborating with the company’s privacy specialists around the world
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.