Internship in IB Data Management Team
Job Reference #
Are you interested in the risk control area? Are you self-motivated and detail-oriented? If so we are looking for someone like you to:
• support the IB Data Management team in a variety of everyday operations
• maintain and control credit data in various UBS systems
• get involved in validation and processing of Credit Limit Requests and Credit Periodic Reviews
• cooperate with global stakeholders to resolve data quality issues
• ensure requests are dealt with in a disciplined, timely and efficient manner
You’ll be working in the IB Data Management team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). We are a team of 7 people who cooperate closely with each other and with our Nashville, Tokyo & Zurich teams. Our main tasks are related to the maintenance and control of Credit Risk related data in various UBS systems. We provide support to the Credit Risk Officers in UK/EMEA, US and APAC.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you:
• are keen on learning numerous applications specific to the department
• are able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
• quickly grasp new concepts
• prove good English communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.