Environment Support Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are currently looking for Environment Support Engineer to join our team in Krakow.
You will collaborate directly with delivery teams to get insight into the components they deliver and maintain working distributed environments.
In this role you will be responsible mainly for environment configuration management and support as well as ensuring high software quality throughout the whole SDLC by communicating effectively with other development team members, project members, managers and end users.
You will use skills and a range tools to help make our deployment & delivery process fast, reliable and automated.
The support team enables development teams to deliver business functionality into digital platforms. We are global team with presence in several locations working on daily basis with engineers from many teams which are using our solutions.
• expertise in fundamentals of computing science
• expertise in Linux
• experience with CI & configuration management tools (TeamCity, Puppet, Chief, Ansible)
• experience in some scripting languages
• knowledge in IP networking
• knowledge of application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and databases
• knowledge of load balancing
• knowledge of visualization (Docker)
• experience in application support role
• focused on quality and details
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends
• ready for multitasking
• a team player
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.