At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Finance process optimization Expert, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to take part in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our Purchase To Pay (P2P) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying vendors. If you are open for new technologies and in the same time driving the projects with passion that is the offer for you.
Any move toward Standardization is a move in the right direction
As an Expert you would be a part of P2P management team mostly driving the projects aiming to standardization of operating teams, quality & process improvements to deliver common goals.
Specifically, you will :
- Provide subject matter/process guidance and expertise for assigned processes
- Design standard for processes with internal control check points
- Identify and implement automations of tasks performed through VBA scripts and other available tools
- Conduct root cause and other data analysis
- Analyse process and service performance and highlight improvement opportunities (both up- and downstream in process)
- Measure the impact on operations of any planned improvements and report accordingly
Experience in Shared Services area along with analytical skills
Your background and interest for financial operations may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. It is crucial that you have at least four years’ experience in finance, accountancy or similar and proven track of process optimization. You must have solid finance process understanding and MS Office package.
To be successful in that role you:
- Have to speak English fluently,
- Able to work under pressure in very challenging and changeable environment,
- Can build positive relationships and have great analytical skills,
- Have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition, we expect that you know how to transform processes and standardize ways of working. If you also have ability to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits, please apply.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.