Client Onboarding Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- manage institutional Clients' mandates data in various systems
- onboard new Clients' accounts
- maintain data relevant for regulatory reporting purposes
- participate in various projects relating to Clients' data
You’ll be working in the Portfolio Data team in Zabierzow (Eximius Business Park). We are responsible for maintenance of the correct account data for UBS Asset Management Clients. We cooperate closely with Transition Team, Client Reporting Team, Regulatory Reporting Team and Portfolio Managers
- A university degree
- previous experience in similar organization, preferably in working with static data
- knowledge of Funds industry will be an asset
- good knowledge of MS Office package
- good communication skills
- a flexible, resilient team player with positive attitude and ability to handle challenging people relations
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
- an individual contributor willing to understand the detail and being curious
- fluent in written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.