Flow Processing Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– acknowledge, verify and validate client and fund contribution, withdrawal, redemption and subscription notifications
– work with Portfolio Managers on contribution/withdrawal requests
– ensure timely and accurate settlement of flow activity
You will be working in the Investment Administration Flow Processing Service Delivery Function, providing timely and accurate processing of flow activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, Client Coverage Areas, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operation teams.
– exposure within flow or a related processing environment (highly desirable)
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.