Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is one of the largest and fastest-growing departments within Citi Service Centre Poland. We provide the analysis of global financial transactions and are committed to fighting against financial crime and terrorism financing. We protect the integrity and stability of the international financial system, and each of our AML Analysts play a key role.
We are located in Olsztyn, but we operate globally. Our Olsztyn Team is one of four global teams involved in monitoring millions of financial transactions. We operate in more than 27 languages across 60 countries.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we continue our expansion and growing by opening multiple positions within our organization in Olsztyn.
What are we doing?
- We are analysing the transactions of our customers and their profiles to ensure no illegal activities such as money laundering or terrorist financing occur
- We are using our analytical skills to create profiles of expected and unexpected behaviors for specific customer types
- We conduct enhanced due diligence investigations into global client activity
- If needed - we prepare necessary documentation to report potential financial crimes to the regulators.
You are a perfect candidate if:
- You have good command of English
- You have analytical skills and good attention to details
- You have MS Office knowledge
- You are a team player willing to work in an international environment
What would you get in return?
- Competitive salary and full-time employment contract together with social benefits and free bank products
- Expertize in AML through comprehensive training plan and on-going dedication to your development and career progression
- As a part of new hub creation you will have a head start in numerous opportunities and gaining knowledge from the very beginning
- Possibility to practice and master your English skills through everyday work
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Global work environment with global career opportunities
- Close cooperation with colleagues from all over the world
- Friendly team mates and managers
- All non-Olsztyn residents – a chance to work and live in a beautiful town located close to nature and filled with positive and friendly people