- Lead GPAS Team, consisting of 30+ staff globally, and ensuring a standardized service approach and consistency in applying best practices;
- Develop, update, and maintain standards and procedures for the GPAS function, globally, covering all in-scope services and activities;
- Build and maintain relationship and communication processes with internal customers, supported business sectors, as well as with Technology in support of the production support processes;
- Participate in the release control process to ensure that solutions meet business requirements;
- Manage regional teams in adhering to processes and procedures, globally, including:
- all system changes have been requested through the proper methods and tracked;
- all change requests are reviewed, logged and tracked and that the appropriate approvals are obtained;
- all incident tickets/problems are logged and tracked and followed through to resolution;
- adequate documentation for approvals and decisions have been captured, logged and stored;
- all CRs, INCs, PRBs and other tasks are completed on a timely basis and the Tracking Databases/Reports are maintained appropriately;
- the risks and controls are properly managed and reported;
- all business areas and managers are notified of any system downtime or delays in reports or alerts and maintain appropriate tracking logs for these issues;
- all support regional managers and their team members adhere to change procedures;
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting to Global Program Team & senior end user stakeholders, including metrics/ KPI development with regards to delivered service;
- Operating within agreed business SLAs and confidentiality standards;
- Building and applying knowledge of money laundering processes and excellence of service delivery.
This role will provide the successful candidate with a cross-region understanding of AML operation and the opportunity to work with colleagues globally. The individual will work closely with the AML Hub Management Team and gain insights into business and process management strategies in a large and global organization. The role offers the satisfaction of making significant change and getting broad experience as the key contact for support in the region.
- 10 years related experience in a production support management or project management role
- 10 years’ experience in technology support and / or supervision
- AML experience 4 years;
- ISTQB & AGILE certifications;
- Six Sigma certification and experience
- ACAMS a plus
- PMP a plus
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively to different audiences.
- Must have the ability to work and supervise a team environment.
- Ability to communicate, educate and support a large user base.
- Adapts and works well with diverse individuals.
- Ability to maintain lasting business relationships.
- Motivates others to achieve performance goals.
- Ability to embrace change
- Strong user of Microsoft Office suite of products. (3+ years)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task & appropriately prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand database schemas (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- College Degree or 10 years equivalent work experience
- Logical minded person who can understand complex issues & think about them with precision.
- Able to dig into data & understand it.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented, organized and analytical.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to learn quickly about a new business process.