WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT• A university graduate up to 6 months after graduation or a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year (available for min. 30-40 h per week),
• Excellent English Speaker,
• Candidate with experience in using Microsoft Office tools and with strong communication skills
• German language will be considered as an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Operations (Human Resources) Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an Intern you will:• Get to know the scope and accountabilities of the department
• Familiarize yourself and participate in optimization of People & Culture Operations (Human Resources) related processes
• Review and update People & Culture Operations (Human Resources) related documentation
Additionally, you will have a chance to support the department in daily duties and to cooperate with colleagues from other People & Culture Operations teams, also located in the markets.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective.
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.