Business (Invoice Process) Analyst
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? As a Business Analyst you will be a part of the newly created Fieldglass CoE (Center of Excellence) Team. We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
– Manage the front to back of the Financial Invoice process of large UBS Vendor Contracts.
– Ensure Time Entry Governance, Accruals, Billing and Invoice tracking for large contracts.
– Work closely with vendor partners to ensure Joiner/Mover/Lever process is managed effectively
– Manage monthly/quarterly governance process to track the Financials at the Contract level.
– Identify anomalies in the Invoice processing environment and proactively ensure resolutions and improvement
– Actively support transition processes from onshore locations
– Regularly communicate with onshore partners to agree on business requirements
– Understand and document business requirements, including controls around these processes
You’ll be working in the Fieldglass CoE (Center of Excellence) Team in the UBS office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). We are responsible for managing Invoice process for the large Group Technology contracts. As part of the team, you will be providing critical management information and reports that enable senior managers to track the Accruals and Actuals.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– Experience in Invoice Management and Contract/Vendor Management areas
– strong analytical and numerical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
– strong organizational skills (ambitious deadlines do not scare you off)
– client orientation and demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient and adaptable team player with a positive attitude and cross-discipline collaboration skills
– proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint (Visual Basic, MS Access and Tableau would be an asset)
– Expert in Excel Pivots, formulas and worked with large excel files.
– Developed Excel macros to automate some of the manual calculations.
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.