- Leading cross-functional squads and programs to develop, test and deliver digital products and services designed by Product and Design teams through development, localization, deployment, and ongoing iteration work.
- Main focus on improving performance of a launched already in several countries omnichannel commerce platform based on SAP Hybris solution. Commerce Next program is the key and strategic initiative delivering a new omnichannel platform supporting business needs of Amway’s distributors and clients. The project is already ongoing with 4 markets in Scandinavia live and 25 more countries waiting to adopt the platform. Company’s focus is to constantly improve and enhance the solution, making it faster, more responsive and scalable while having new markets adopting it on the go. The role of the Product Owner would be to focus on all aspects of the project that would help to achieve that goal.
- Executing the vision of experienced owners, program owners, and product owners through product operations (including enhancement and retirement of products)
- Vendor solutions management
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to manage content platforms required for digital solutions; identify content needs (e.g., tagging, creation, publish timelines)
- Gathers continuous ABO and customer feedback to develop the “Voice of the Markets” and “Voice of the Customer” while regularly engaging with product stakeholders to determine “ROI” and user adoption
- Championing the agile methodology throughout the enterprise for rapid design and development of exceptional global products
Profile we look for
- University Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies or Software Engineering
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with team members and clients from globally diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines
- Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.