Rollout Manager in Multichannel Management & Digitization
Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a highly motivated and analytically strong person?
Are you independent and self-driven?
We are looking for some who will be responsible for:
– small and medium changes including planning and implementing rollouts in an international environment
– development of rollout concepts, execution of measures, managing and tracking of deliverables
– continuous alignment with business partners such as segment representatives, communication specialists, and other internal and external stakeholders
– creating targeted, user-friendly and tool related content
– supporting head of Business Integration with PMO tasks
The Multichannel Management & Digitization of UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. This role is part of the Business Integration team, which is responsible for all business integration and rollout activities for banking applications within UBS but also for all UBS e-banking, mobile banking and app changes.
You’ll be working in the Business Integration team in our Wroclaw office. We are an engaged and highly motivated team who manages the integration of changes for digital banking solutions. Our main target audiences are client advisors and clients.
– a higher education (Bachelor or Master, preferably in Business or Marketing)
– experience (2+ years) in the field of project management
– strong analytical and conceptual skills
– good stakeholder management and communication skills – you are comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– a high degree of professionalism as well as strong drive and commitment
– an autonomous and structured way of working
– excellent language skills in German (native would be beneficial) and English
– service oriented, pragmatic and proactive
– well organized and methodical, able to manage multiple tasks and rollouts at the same time
– a good communicator and team player, motivated to work closely with stakeholders
– able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.