Cloud Risk Assessment & Advisory Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert on IT risk and security related topics? Do you have a knack for technology and a fundamental business understanding of Data Confidentiality and Data Protection? Are you skilled at assessing risks of IT solutions of 3rd Party providers (e.g. SaaS / PaaS) offerings?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
• improve the risk assessment methodology and tooling for externally provided IT solutions
• represent the CISO and risk functions for assessments of 3r party solutions
• clearly understands the business demand and drive business priorities and roadmaps together with IT
• collaborate with key stakeholders and partners in IT
You will be working in the global Information Asset Security & Compliance team which is part of the Chief Information Security Office. We provide security and compliancy advisory as a service to UBS group to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and support the implemenation of risk assessment methodologies.
• proven experience in a similar position
• experience in engaging with senior stakeholders
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills in global environment
• well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues ensuring nothing is missed out
• first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
• experience in IT Security Management Systems and Cloud Security Standards, Control Frameworks and Certifications (ISO 27001, CSA-CSM, NIST, COBIT..)
• experience in assessing IT /Cloud solutions as IT Security Risk Expert or Auditor
• experience in Client Data Confidentiality, EU General Data Protection, Compliance, Risk Management and Risk Control is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.