IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Are you a committed and visionary team player with a logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Engage with colleagues at all levels to understand business requirements
• Analyze data constellation, derive patterns and identify processes around those constellations
• Interact with different access management specialists, access control providers and entitlement management providers in order to identify and document processes leading to data constellations
• Establishing adequate Requirement work products while taking in account quality, effort and timeline
• Contribute information to IT Project Manager regarding risks and issues
• Ensure that Requirements are understood by all members of the project team
• Conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• Identify opportunities to improve our processes and products
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Entitlement Analytics and Reporting team in Wroclaw. We introduce a Risk Based analytical approach towards Access Management by using a state of the art identity analytics product – that brings in AI and ML technology into access management - that get further enhanced in long term projects.
As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role not only in the integration and further enhancement of this product but also by supporting appropriate process design. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of database tools and SQL knowledge is a must
• Experience in the area of Access Management, IT Security or operational risk would be a strong asset
• Knowledge of project/development life cycles (SDLC), working knowledge in agile methodologies is an asset
• Strong business analysis skills (especially documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements)
• Ability to work in a large enterprise environment. Experience working in complex organization is a clear asset
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English and ability to interact with both the IT and the business stakeholders
• Fluent English speak; knowledge of German will be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.