HRIT Business Manager
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Have you supported business in a wide variety of services using smart multitasking skills? Do you want to build a career by starting in an agile environment? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for a local business manager to:
• provide support to senior management across Human Resources IT around the globe (e.g. Zurich, London, Hong Kong)
• take ownership of the complete contract, vendor and hiring process
• deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
• work closely with the project teams, line management, vendors, finance, and human resources to help the whole organization to achieve it's goals
• perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
• work closely with senior management and helps to stream line processes & procedures
• play a leading role in the way we interact with our stakeholders and how we provide our services
You’ll be working in the Human Resources IT Business Management & PMO team in Krakow - Quattro Office. We provide assistance to the IT change management for several large and highly visible global programs as well as IT run the bank activities. As a business manager you will play an important role in digitizing our services, reduce work barriers and make HR simpler and faster whilst creating new efficiencies.
• ideally 3-4 years of business management experience in an international environment
• previous experience in contract and vendor management
• good understanding of operational processes and their optimization
• familiarity with financial management of an organization
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.