As a Senior Technology Solution Lead you will be responsible for providing architectural and Information security analysis and guidance across various technology projects impacting Citi Private Bank EMEA. You will also be responsible for technology mandatory program planning and oversight.
- Maintain the technology landscape, application interfaces, application technology stack and critical systems dependencies for the organization.
- Provide governance and reporting for architectural process in the region.
- Work closely with development teams to develop and deploy software solutions, provide necessary guidance and technical SME support.
- Preparation of technical proposals, flows, interaction diagrams and presentations to aid communication with business, control partners and management as required.
- Provide analytical and technical expertise to the development groups
- Provide support and guidance to development teams on information security related solutions and tools.
- Work with global development partners on areas relating to banking and lending applications.
- Facilitate discussions between development leads and controls partners to arrive at agreements and solutions.
- Oversee and manage mandatory technology programs and book of work.
- Make strategic recommendations to senior management and business partners
- Participate in assessment of tools for either business solutions or technology SSDLC needs
- 10 years or more technology experience in development, solutions architecture, implementing or architecting software solutions.
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Technology.
- Practical experience in technology Project Management.
- Excellent understanding of structured design methodologies and tools.
- Energetic and passionate self-starter, should be able to work with no or minimum guidance.
- Relationship management skills – ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies.
- Ability to document and present proposals at various levels within the organization.
- Excellent team player, leadership, negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes without direct managerial responsibility.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understand development lifecycle and use of best practices and tools for disciplines such as source code controls, build, unit test, release, deployment and config management and support.
- Good understanding of Windows and Unix architecture, system commands, scripting and security
- Good understanding of application servers and middleware components like Websphere, IBM MQ/TIBCO.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Java/J2EE, HTML5
- Practical knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
What would you get in return:
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)