As a part of Citi Private Bank mobile application development team, your work will only download in thousands, but it will find its way into hands of most affluent and sophisticated people in the world. It will have to be perfect in every detail, thought out in every aspect. No more flashy projects completed in couple of weeks. We are building an application that will take Private Bank Clients into a new digital age. Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in developing mobile native and hybrid applications for Android
- Must have experience developing and releasing applications to Google Play Store
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience integrating HTML hybrid code within mobile applications
- Understanding of Agile Scrum methodology development concepts
- Proficient in information modeling, data structures and algorithms.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and moderate programming skills in Java 7/8
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Language requirements (including proficiency levels for speaking, reading, and writing): Communicative English
Good to Have skills
- Experience in mobile app unit testing framework , methodologies and technical know-how on E2E testing
- Library knowledge: Cordova
- Ability to debug network calls, headers, crash reports, memory leaks
- Understanding on the process and roles in Agile development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery