Technology Risk Manager (WMPC IT)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a solid background in information technology, preferably in the financial services in-dustry, and a basic understanding of operational risk management or audit? Are you ready to sup-port our risk management for a large and complex technology organization? And can you assist us with remediation of risk and control deficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that to help us to:
· assist us with managing risks & controls for the Finance, Risk & Analytics IT organization
· analyze risk-related metrics, identify trends, peaks and exceptions, and agree next steps
· support our risk remediation projects
· assist with internal and external audits impacting the Finance, Risk & Analytics IT organization
· assist with ad hoc and recurring assessments, affirmations, and policy adherence
· support the implementation of our Operational Risk Framework
You’ll be working in our risk management team supporting WMPC IT in the UBS office in Krakow. We’re responsible for technology risk management, managing risk remediation, and ensuring technology controls are designed and operating effectively. You'll be working closely with many stakeholders · e.g. application developers, production support, systems engineering, 2nd and 3rd lines of defense, and internal & external audit.
· a solid education in information technology
· a basic understanding of operational risk management and audit
· work experience in information technology, maybe even 1st, 2nd, or 3rd line of defense
· strong analytical skills
· you can effectively communicate with our key stakeholders, in English
· you can navigate in a global, complex organization
· you can organize work to meet competing priorities and deadlines
· able to effectively surface emerging risks and control deficiencies
· able to assist with remediating issues and deficiencies
· result-oriented and assertive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.